Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hmm, Well this is new...

Well hello!  If you're reading this, then most likely you already know me, but I'm sure there are some things you don't. And since I start almost all things like this with "Hi! My name is Cindy!", here we go!

Hi! My name is Cindy! (Betch'ya didn't see that coming!).  I am *almost* 30 years old. I have an amazing husband, and 3 perfect, lovable, adorable kiddos, two girls, and one boy.  Normally, in things like this, I would replace "about me" with about my family.  But, I'm changing it up a bit!  I'll dedicate a whole post to them later on.  For now, I'll just share this picture from Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo on May 8th. 



I am a very optimistic person. I am such a glass half full kind of person, that I am sure it gets on my husbands nerves!  But, being happy, and chipper is just who I am. I talk too much, and act like a kid quite often.  I love spending time with my husband and kiddos. I love it a whole lot.  I love to go fishing, camping, hiking, and generally anything outside.  I love reading. I love to lose myself in a book.  To find yourself in an imaginary world is one of the best things.  I can easily read for 5-8 hours at night, but not so easily wake up the next morning!  I love photography.  I have had the honor of taking portraits for friends and family. I would love to make it more than that.  It gets a bit frustrating not knowing if it will ever happen, but it is in God's hands, and that is where I'm leaving it.  I am a Christian. I consider my relationship with Christ close, but there's always room for closer! I try to set an example for my kids.  I firmly believe that children learn from what they see.  I'm not saying I'm perfect or that I set a perfect example, by any means, but I do try.  My favorite color is green, favorite movies are the Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, and Twilight series.  I love chocolate and make brownies at least once/week.

So, this is all I'll include for my first ever blog post. The more interesting stuff, I'm sure will come later.  Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Cindy!! You reminded me that I havent blogged in awhile, hehe...my fave color is green too! I enjoyed reading your blog and cant wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete